Tuesday 15 February 2011

Tetsworth, the wintery weather and a readings party

Hi there all, the Psychic Bus is out in Tetsworth tonight to a readings party. Today I am reading for five people and fortunately I am inside as the wind is very high down here in Oxfordshire.

Click to find out where in the world Tetsworth is!



Book a Readings Party
If you would like to book a tarot party for yourself and some friends why don't you contact me. Readings are £30 each and I can read for up to 7 people in an evening or daytime. The Bus is fully self contained with light and comfy seating so you can party away in doors and leave me outside to read for you one by one.



Treat yourself, your office buddies or party with a Meditation & Relaxation Session
I also run meditation sessions in groups up to 5 in the van itself, perfect for lunchtime meditation sessions for those of you in jobs within companies or those working at home. Break up your day with relaxation and meditation sessions.



email or call for more information by visiting my webpage
www.amypsychicmedium.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment